If you are thirsty for challenge, creative, strategic, love to work on optimization projects, and in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then this opportunity is for you!
- We are looking for Bachelor students that want to gain field experience… Nothing better for your future career!
- Our internships can be renewed and allow you to take on new challenges with increasing responsibilities and guaranteed autonomy!
- Our internships have a duration of 4 months
- It is an experience that could allow you to springboard to our new graduate operations leadership program and shine your long-term career
The internship's goal is to create a relationship between interns and PBC so that successful interns can enter PBC's Leadership Development Program upon graduation.
Term: September – December 2020, 4 months contract, Full-Time (40 hours/ week)
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- University student in Operations management or Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and recordkeeping skills required;
- Must be detail oriented and possess decision making skills;
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends;
- Be a team player and demonstrate leadership.
Job Type: Pipeline