- Lead factory transformation via low cost automation, disruptive technology and digitalization to deliver productivity saving per annual business plan for Thailand foods.
- Lead ASRS project as site manager delivering project execution on time and under approved budget within scope and quality as well as PepsiCo standard compliance and construction site safety.
- Support project feasibility study on all green/ brown field project covering automation, growth and innovation.
- Execute CAPEX within budget plan as well as deliver all the projects on time and within scope.
- Execute continuous improvement thru productivity program to deliver productivity project to achieve the target.
- Support EHS system and ISO systems and comply MESS/HAZOP and LOTO programs on all project execution.
- Support Food safety/AIB and ISO systems on all project execution.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Civil or related engineering fields with strong experience at least 8 years in a food manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership skill including, motivation, conflict resolution, effective coaching facility, presentation, team building and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving, performance management, decisive thought leader with excellent managerial skill
- Minimum 6 years experiences in project management and controlled project budget 200 MMB or above.
- Excellent understanding of Project management methodology.
- Good computer literature in Microsoft office and Auto Cad.
- Fluently Both in Thai & English communication (writing, reading and speaking)
Job Type: Regular