Support IS&OP process integrating financial and operational planning, supporting delivery of Budget Volumes, Sales and Profit via gap closing process, while managing difficult balance and trade-offs between conflicting Demand&Supply KPIs and functions: Service & Product Availability, minimization of inventory, reduction of obsolescence in Finished Goods and Raw Materials. Integrates Sales, Demand & Supply teams and surfaces risks and opportunities , identifies or creates actions to improve arising issues. Creates one set of numbers as driver for Annual & Periodic plans used be total company.
- High level of business acumen, commercially savvy, with strong analytical skills
- A strong Financial background with sound Commercial understanding (or opposite)
- 4-5yrs+ overall experience, cross-functional as a plus,
- Has good knowledge of how (PepsiCo’s) FMCGs Supply Chain and Commercial operate and interact
- Communicative English
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, advanced working knowledge of analytical applications (TM1 as a plus)
- Collaborating and Influencing: Collaborates well with others and is able to influence at a senior level in the organization through reasoning and relationships, Understands and uses informal networks at the appropriate level to get things done
- Interacting with, influencing & aligning peers within from all functions but primarily Marketing, Sales, Finance and Supply Chain.
- Managing through tight timelines requires proper planning and self-discipline (rigid reporting calendar for forecasts, short lead-times for business analysis, quick turnaround data interrogation requests etc.)
Job Type: Regular