Holistic Cost Management (HCM) is a strategic priority to fuel PepsiCo’s ambitious growth aspirations. We are driving savings through HCM to reinvest to win in the marketplace by following some key guiding principles (thinking holistically, externally focused to win, ingrained in the culture to drive adoption). Starting 2020 and for coming years, we will drive our HCM program on three tracks.
- Build Cost Management Center of Excellence to assemble intimate knowledge of cost base, provide visibility, share learnings and best practices; and guide and enable HCM efforts
- Drive a robust portfolio of cost capabilities. Six core planks defined, with significant progress on key capabilities. Key to ensure progress and deliver results on in-flight capabilities and to launch key new capabilities
- Ingrain HCM as part of our culture through reinforcing operating model, communication, tracking.
- Build knowledge of the cost base to provide visibility and enable management of holistic cost base
- Integrate comprehensive cost data for key markets by working closely with markets to collect, interpret cost data/economics
- Collect external perspective through relevant and actionable benchmarks
- Support analysis to identify material cost opportunities for markets through diagnostic
- Contribute to build a vision of target cost structure for key markets and glide path with a robust action plan
- Codify process and analytical tools to be able to replicate and scale in additional markets to establish cost capability
- Minimum 4-5 years experience; Mix of finance, planning, strategy and transformation roles
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Outstanding analytical & problem-solving skills
- Insight into business and performance levers
- Ability to engage with mid and senior stakeholders within the organization and across multiple functions
Job Type: Regular