This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
-Support HR manager on HR issues in DY plant.
- Facilitate PMP, OHS, PPP, CDAP, MQPI, 360 degree assessment process in DY plant.
- Help ensure KPI/PDR rating and measure system
- According to PepsiCo guideline to assist in cultural building such as demonstrating PepsiCo values, I & D for DY Plant.
- Facilitate HR manager to complete AOP and achieve AOP target
- MOH/DL ERC planning and monitoring with collaboration with Fin
- Timely complete weekly report and monthly report.
- Support data analysis for HQ needs.
- Responsible to arrange annual party, yearly physical examination and outing for employees.
- Assist EHS manager to deal with related work injury issues.
- Other issues assigned by HR manager and supervisor.
- Attendance accuracy.
- Social insurance and public housing fund accuracy.
- Monthly report.
- HRMS accuracy
- Organization Health scores
- Timely and percentage completion and implementation of core processes.
- Number of ER case and COC case
- Number of work injury cases of HR department
- Direct Report to : HR manager
- HR assistant
- Government officers in human resource related departments
- 3rd party vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management or related field
- At least 5 years of proven experience as the generalist role in HR function, better in a FMCG/ Food
- industry plants
- Multi-culture exposure
3.Key Job Skills:
- Good command of English skills both in reading and written, good oral English will be an advantage
- Very strong ER case handling skill and communication skills
- Ability to work with different people and exert good organization impact confidence
- Be able to work under high pressure
- Highly adjustable in self emotion
- Solid PC skills especially in excel
- Executive maturity
- Possess high personal integrity and standards
Job Type: Regular