Main Purpose :
- This role is responsible for delivering , driving the projects / operations agenda for AMESA Data & Analytics.
- Deliver 2-3 big sector projects every year
- Delivery market projects. Shape demand, pursuit, business analysis and end to end delivery
- Work with AMESA D&A Leadership to shape up the analytics strategy and roadmap.
- Identify common sector data standards to support sector reporting requirements, in alignment with global standards
- Provide training on global and common sector data standards to regions
- Execute governance of changes to data standards derived from market implementation blueprinting and fit-gap analysis
- Document and communicate new and changes to data standards derived from implementations and on-going changes to the PIRT
- Develops and executes data quality improvement strategies, processes in compliance to ensure data accuracy, better quality and integrity.
- Develop and enhance sector level Data Quality KPIs and Scorecards
- Establishes processes to continuously monitor data quality and develop prevention measures to ensure processes are actively monitored through automatic detection and corrections.
- Proactively engage with markets ahead of SAP deploy to assess their legacy data quality with action plan for data cleansing
- Coordinate the data harmonization at sector level (across instances )
Data Management and Data Migration
- Drive best practice master data maintenance processes / templates and toolset and provide guidance and training to regional DMO team
- Develop processes for shared master data maintenance across regional and Sector boundaries (such as between E-AMEA and W-AMEA).
- Ensure all processes are documented and store in appropriate library.
- Develop forumn for regional DMO team to address the needs, issues with appropriate action plan to resolve the issues.
- Ensure that controls are in place to manage common master data across regions to avoid duplicates and maintain the integrity of common data across the Sector
- Lead Data Migration agenda for all Continuous Improvement projects and ensure data quality is not compromised
- Provide on going data standard and workflow training to business user, DMO team and new joiners as part of talent development for PepsiCo employees on the data track. This creates awareness of the importance of data amongst business communities.
- Create training library to facilitate the ease of information sharing and self service for self learning amongst the user community.
Key Skills/ Experience required :
8-10 Years of experience in MDM/Data Governance/Data Quality Management
Good understanding of main Master Data elements in Finance, Operations and/or Commercial in FMCG industries
Good understanding of database toolset and SQL is a must
Experience with Master Data Management processes design and implementation
Experience (or equivalent experience) in performing data quality checking/reporting
Experience in engaging with business teams to drive data cleansing exercise
Conversant with Data Controls
Job Type: Regular