Job DescriptionProduction Scheduling is responsible for performing daily tasks to ensure the site’s production lines are scheduled to produce the correct line items/lbs. to fulfill our service requirements. This role will need to perform the daily processes to ensure our supply chain planning tools are properly communicating to each other. The role tasks will consist of, but are not limited to, Production Scheduling in DPP, Committing DPP solves, calculating corn cook, align with Sanitation on cleaning, and working with all teams across the Jonesboro site to ensure we meet all requirements.
The normal workweek will be Monday – Friday but the person will need to be able to flex days based on coverage needs. Estimated daily schedule will vary based on work load but will be targeted between the hours of 7:30AM-5:00PM most days. Weekend Rotation is a revolving schedule where this role will cover every 3rd weekend throughout the year.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
·Intense Understanding of Packaging Department and Production equipment
- Strong analytic skills – Crewing, Promotional Planning, Infeasible Lbs, Throughputs of Processing
- Good Communication Skills – This role will deal with Internal and External sources
- Strong Computer/Office Skills: Windows, Excel, Email, etc.
- Ability to learn and use FLNA Systems- ICS, RTIME, SAP, DPP, DRP, ISCP Tools
·Ability to work in an unstructured environment with the ability to develop/make trade off decisions quickly
·Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently complete tasks, resolve issues, and give/receive feedback at all levels across the site.
·Demonstrated ability in time management, organizational skills, and on-time task execution
·Ability to work in a results oriented, face paced, and challenging environment
- Must hold strong follow up skills and embrace top level service environment
- Frequent standing and walking
- Sitting occasionally to frequent
- Lifting up to 20 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to see (depth perception, near acuity and far acuity) and hear
- Must be able to maneuver safely around moving equipment and/or in congested manufacturing areas
- Must be able to tolerate extreme temperatures (hot and/or cold depending upon season and plant location)
- Must pass a drug screen and background investigation
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment: safety glasses, ear protection, steel toed shoes, rubber gloves/boots, etc
- Exposed to various packaging materials, raw ingredients, seasonings, cleaning chemicals, lubricants, etc.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement