As Junior Plant Buyer, your key objective is to deliver productivity from Tactical Buying in the BE market, focused on the MAKE categories and manufacturing plants in Belgium (Veurne and Zeebrugge). Activities include:
- Represent GP as the to go to person in the plants on a daily basis.
- Understand stakeholders and business needs and requirements, in a timely manner and in advance of all spend commitment;
- Identify, execute and implement tactical buying activity;
- Ensure effective supplier relationship management as required;
- Capture the savings delivered and ensure full alignment of productivity delivery with stakeholders and finance;
- Support plants on related activities within agreed prioritization.
- Support GP team to increase purchasing coverage in BE, through driving credibility and trust with internal stakeholders, PepsiCo purchasing community and suppliers;
- Build category expertise and market intelligence;
- Lead tactical buying activity in BE for priority categories;
- Track, report and capture value delivery from tactical buying;
- Support GP team to ensure category cards are accurate, reflecting tactical buy supplier changes;
- Highlight sourcing opportunities identified through tactical buying or market intelligence to Procurement Managers;
- Apply Global Control Standards in the processes under his/her accountability, comply with GP Policy and other applicable policies as periodically updated and communicated, and ensure correct execution and documentation of controls.
- A broad knowledge of PepsiCo, specifically across Make categories;
- Strong people skills and the ability to interact with key stakeholders and build trust at all levels of the organization;
- Intellectual curiosity and a challenging mind set;
- Strong business acumen, knowledge of financial fundamentals and analytical skills;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Interest in Procurement with a view to developing a career in this function;
- Interest in Manufacturing;
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English. French is advantageous but not essential;
- Ariba P2P experience is beneficial but not essential.
Job Type: Regulier