Auto req ID: 210526BR
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales. We’re the second largest food and beverage company in the world!
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
The digital transformation of learning requires specialist skills to ensure a high quality learner experience and integration of digital learning into varied learning journeys and interventions. We’re looking for an L&D specialist to join our Learning and Development Centre of Excellence in Europe to take us to the next level. The role is to based at our Head Office in Reading, but can involve frequent working from home if desired.
What you’ll get up to
• Consult with a variety of internal and where appropriate external stakeholders to develop digital learning solutions
• Utilise digital tools and technology including Learning Experience platforms to produce innovative and effective solutions and seeking opportunities to leverage digital approaches across a range of existing and new learning programs.
• Curate and market content, tools, and resources for optimal user experience and business impact
• Build internal digital learning and curation capability through events, advice, tools and resources, and learning – target audience of both learning professionals and SMEs
• Develop clear governance and quality networks to continually maintain relevant content and ensure effective platforms and resource usage.
• Act as an advocate for the user experience when developing digital learning solutions
• Undertake needs analysis and end-user research to inform design and determine performance outcomes
• Maintain a high degree of awareness of the supplier market, ensuring value, quality and continuous development of approach
• Develop communications to drive learner engagement and adoption - directly or in partnership with communications specialists using social media expertise and strengths in internal marketing and visual design.
• Build and manage strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors
• Lead and contribute to projects targeting international audiences in multiple languages
• Provide expertise using and / or integrating e-learning tools / multimedia and online learning technologies such as flash, captivate, SCORM and LMS systems.
What we’re looking for
• Solid Learning and Development expertise (facilitation, face to face & online delivery) within a multi-national organisation (experience with challenges related to different cultures + languages etc)
• Experience designing multiple types of digital / virtual learning solutions (e-learning, webinars, videos, online simulations etc)
• Expertise using and / or integrating e-learning tools / multimedia and online learning technologies such as flash, captivate, SCORM and LMS systems.
• Experience using Degreed or similar LXP to design learning and engage learners - including being able to source, design, curate content to ensure high quality.
• Experience with applying design thinking concepts
• Managing external providers (briefing, selection, reviewing content) to develop digital learning solutions
• A marketing background could be very interesting…..e.g. targeting audiences, brand building, consumer / learner comms
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of executive team having been promoted organically, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning. Career progression is incredibly important to us and we provide great opportunities to grow a long term career.
We offer a competitive salary and package, bonus, private healthcare, pension and many other benefits as well as fantastic flexible working opportunities. Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.