This role would be primarily involved in the following activities:
- Involvement in MIS reporting to BU and support filing of GST return
- Reconciliation of Plant Vendor and timely sign-off.
- Provide support for week and Month end closure activities.
- Supporting cross-function to ensure all commercial and control aspects
- Ensuring Balance sheet health of Plant i.e. Debtors, Stocks, Banking, Plant processes
- Ensuring process compliance & controls in Plants and P2P process (SOX & internal control) through commercial, physical, statutory & SOX audits at Plant, 3P and field
- Provide support to Plant Commercial Manager through MIS & Analytics to drive effectiveness and financial hygiene
- Financial Reporting - Month End Close Process
- Provide support for week and Month end closure activities related to Channo plant project
- Error free monthly closing through review of all stock adjustments, cost vs. financials and sub GL to GL differences;
- Management Reporting - Monthly Performance Management Reviews
- Support in the periodic reviews of Balance sheet, Inventory SLOB
- Perform MIS reporting to BU with various cost trackers
- Support Plant Commercial Manager in Balance Sheet Review with and timely highlighting of any balance sheet risks to ensure timely provisioning at HO
- Build monthly, weekly, daily MIS Trackers / Robust database and ensure regular updating
- Audit & Compliance - Statutory Compliance
- Ensure all statutory compliances wrt TDS, WCT, timely payment of statutory dues etc.
- Audit & Compliance – Process
- Ensure stock controls in RM/PM/FG and 3P, along with process controls
- Drive Commercial Controls
- Business Partnering & Support - Operations/Backend Support
- Partnering with cross-function for site start-up activities compliance and stores controls
- Provide commercial support on vendor finalisation and related vendor management activities
Key Skills/Experience Required
- CA/ICWA with 2-4 years of prior experience in Plant Accounting preferably in an FMCG sector.
- Experience in Financial planning and Controls
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with and interpret data
- Require excellent communication skills
- Require excellent analytical and presentation skills
Job Type: Regular