This role provides management of CoE wellness initiatives outside of the US. Wellness activities serve to support long-term cost containment strategies for global insurance programs through managing the associated health risks in collaboration with health and insurance CoE. Health risks are organized around physical, emotional and social health risks. The goal is to drive behavior change through programs targeting the highest risks, while also offering solutions for those that are maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
This role is primarily responsible for advancing the well-being agenda outside the US by leveraging technology where possible, through educational programs and by setting the agenda of wellness champion network that is relevant and can be adapted to local cultures.
NOTE: It is preferred that this person sits in Plano, TX or Purchase, NY. There is flexibility for this person to work remotely as well.
The Manager, International Wellness will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of a global strategy to drive behavior change and reduce costs
- Aligning with sector leads to adapt the strategy to the sector and local needs so it is locally relevant
- Developing the strategy related to educational connect
- Deploying and managing the strategy around Employee Assistance Programs outside of the US
- Deploying of financial wellness resources outside of the US
- Completing the annual Wellness Certification Process
- Collaborating with sector leadership to align wellness agenda into business objectives
- Partnering with internal groups to integrate wellness agenda into related departments events/strategies (D&E, Global Nutrition, OMD, Foundation)
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience supporting wellness initiatives, preferably within a large global corporation
- Undergraduate degree required
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Ability to synthesize data into succinct, salient data points
- Ability to present/respond to questions from senior leadership
- Strategic thinker able to support the development of wellness strategies to support overall health & insurance cost management
- Strong oral communication skills; demonstrated the presence and ability to communicate well with others
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization and build strong relationships within and outside the Total Rewards team
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement