As Maintenance Technician you are responsible for the maintenance and repair of our production lines.
Thanks to you our automatic machine park keeps on running because you are an expert in diagnosing and resolving equipment malfunctions at both mechanical and electrical level.
Sounds good? Then you’re what we’re missing at PepsiCo Zeebrugge.
The vitamin C in our fruit juice, so to speak. The pulp in our juice. You know what I mean.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a technical background or you have minimum 2 years of relevant business experience as technician or similar function;
- You can work independently, accurate, with high quality and with a view to good hygiene;
- You have logical insights, you are technically and analytically strong;
- You like a diverse range of tasks in your job;
- You’ve interest in food industry;
- You’re fluent in English and are willing to learn Dutch (Dutch is not required)
- You’re willing to work in a rotating shift system: one week early shift (6am-2pm), one week night shift (10pm-6am), one week late shift (2pm-10pm), starting from Monday till Friday, weekends are free.
What can we offer you?
- You enter an informal and international culture full of learning opportunities
- You work in a team with 4 other colleagues and get the chance to meet everyone on the shopfloor
- Your learn and grow path will be guided by our intern experts and external trainings
- The more you grow as an technician, the more you salary can grow with you
- You get meal vouchers per working day
Upload your resumé through the apply-button. If you have still some questions or you want to know more about our company or the vacancy, please contact Nele Deforche via email@example.com or 0032 50 207 277.
See you soon!Job Type: Hourly