What does the internship involve?
PepsiCo BeLux is looking for an enthusiastic HR/Talent Acquisition intern to join the Talent Acquisition department based in Zaventem for a period of 6 months starting from August 2020. As an HR/Talent Acquisition intern you will act as a real matchmaker between a candidate and his/her possible future career within PepsiCo. With your interview skills you will find the right candidate for the right vacancy and get knowledge about their motivations and competencies. You will also be responsible for the recruitment process of 15 interns from start to finish. This project will be carried out under the supervision of the Talent Acquisition Lead.
To make this role a success, you will need good communication skills coupled with a hands-on mentality and a sharp accurate ability.
Broadly, your job will involve:
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Lead in the hiring process of fixed and temporary employees
- Organization and participation on job fairs and campus recruitment
- Act as a social media ambassador on LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
- Conducting Linked-In and social media searches for suitable talent
- Hiring the new wave of interns as well as organizing social activities (e.g. team buildings, afterworks, etc.)
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best! PepsiCo was rewarded this year once again with the Top Employer Belgium and Top Employer Europe certification.
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio. This portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, is ambitious and result focused and has strong communication skills. So if you are someone who:
- is a Bachelor/Master student or graduated recently (max. 3 months);
- can adapt in a rapidly changing environment;
- has an interest in employment related communication, in (professional) social networks such as Linked-In;
- is an active listener, excellent communicator, has a good drive, proactive and has a hands-on mentality;
- is used to navigate and work in a digital environment – you have genuine interest in how the company operates in this area and are keen on keeping track of the latest developments in the world of digitalization;
- is fluent in French and English (in speaking and writing) and ideally also in Dutch.
Upload your CV and cover letter! If your profile fits to the role and to PepsiCo, we will invite you for a video interview. For questions regarding this internship vacancy, please contact Nele Smets (firstname.lastname@example.org)
In light of the rapidly evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), PepsiCo has made the decision to conduct all interviews at present through virtual methods in order to reduce personal contact. This will help us to minimize risk and protect the health and safety of all our associates and candidates. In addition, be aware that you might have to start your internship remotely.