Support Field MEM operations, implementation leader and change agent. Liaison for the transition of the area move schedule to insure a smooth transition and provide continued support to the area for Move scheduling after consolidation. Provide support to call dispatching system. Administrative support for compliance requirements related to GCS Controls, Inventory process, Asset Write Off process, DOT compliance, Payroll processing/compliance, ESI processing, Safety Support, project tracking, Org Health process lead and point of contact Open Order resolution.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in regards to Outlook and Excel
- Ability to become proficient in multiple IT applications
- Experience in prioritizing work and multi-tasking - Strong sense of urgency
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Respects & values differences act with integrity and operates with justice
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement