What does the internship involve?
PepsiCo BeLux is looking for a Field Sales Analyst intern for a period of 6 months starting from August 2020. You will be involved in the daily follow-up of our Field CRM tool which is called SalesForce+. Tasks in SalesForce+ will be varying from data entry to thorough analysis of the effectiveness of our field team. You will also be integrated as well in our “Time & Motion” project that will measure the exact time spend of our salesforce and will help us to finetune their daily occupation.
In this internship you will be mostly in contact with the district managers and the sales reps. Next to that you will need to liaise intensively as well with BIS, account management, category management and shopper marketing.
You will report to the Field Sales Manager BeNeLux with clear dotted lines to the District Managers in Belgium.
Therefore you will be based in the Zaventem office.
- Which stores are visited?
- What type of action is being done in-store?
- What have we been selling in-store?
- Making sure our distribution is top
- Making sure our marketing campaigns are well translated on the shopfloor
- Making sure our products are being sold through the big retailers in the BeNeLux
- Getting annual deals on purchase prices
- Agree on distribution levels
- Make arrangements on periodical promotions
- Guarantee a good execution of our marketing mix at the retailer
- Number of facings per product(group) per store
- Distribution level of new product introductions
- Promotion efficiency
- Store deliveries
- Prices and volumes
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best! PepsiCo was rewarded this year once again with the Top Employer Belgium and Top Employer Europe certification.
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio. This portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, is ambitious & result focused and has strong communication skills, coupled with sharp analytical ability. So if you are someone who:
- is graduated in commercial sciences, economics, …;
- has strong analytical skills;
- is passionate (field) sales;
- has a good knowledge of Excel;
- has good communicative skills;
- is used to navigate and work in a digital environment – you have genuine interest in how the company operates in this area and are keen on keeping track of the latest developments in the world of digitalization;
- has a good understanding of the English language and speaks both French and Dutch;
Upload your CV and cover letter! If your profile fits to the role and to PepsiCo, we will invite you for a video interview. For questions regarding this internship vacancy, please contact Nele Smets (email@example.com)
In light of the rapidly evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), PepsiCo has made the decision to conduct all interviews at present through virtual methods in order to reduce personal contact. This will help us to minimize risk and protect the health and safety of all our associates and candidates. In addition, be aware that you might have to start your internship remotely.Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation