PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
The packaging Supervisor primary purpose execute the production plan effectively into the packaging machines and ensure manpower utilization and heights product quality with minimum loses. Should provide & conduct trainings to new operator & packers, teach/help operator/s how to run the machine efficiently. Supervise the packaging line.
- Should make the production plan every shift & make sure the schedule attainment is achieved on time
- Should supervise the operators and confirm doing their job right.
- Should conduct trainings or refreshment training to all his subordinates (packers, operators,) at least once a year.
- Responsible for Line improvement and cost savings within his team and jurisdiction.
- Should attend meetings and trainings
- Responsible in giving & evaluating the PERFORMANC of his subordinates.
- Confirm his area is achieving the required line efficiency set by the department. (summation of tube sign-out report in one line).
- Should achieve the Line material efficiency target set by the department. (summation of tube signs out report in one line).
- Should achieve the grams give away set by the department. (summation of weight control monitoring sheet in one line).
- Should manage the staffing ratio of packers & operators working under his responsibilities (break time, cleaning during change flavour, time in and time out).
- Well manage the Colos/SAP Programs and maintain full utilization.
- Should make sure that quality packets and case are always produce.
- Should always maintain all machine under his responsibilities in good condition, by conducting a random check if the operators are conducting the proper bag maker & Ishida machine maintenance checklist.
- Should always maintain the area clean (GMP). (checklist).
- Should report all health hazards within his workplace to his manager, issue work request.
- Should confirm that operators attend quality wall at least fifteen (15) times per month. (Quality wall meeting.
- To implement, sustain and participate in the continual improvement of the EHS Management System (MS) at area of responsibility in accordance to the legislations, PepsiCo GEHSMS and relevant EHS standards, ensuring proper controls for all hazards and risks associated with all activities/areas are in place and EHS targets are achieved.
- Makes decisions that influence daily & weekly production requirements.
- Decides on required headcount per shift as per PI stipulation.
- Balances efficiencies and quality buckets.
Experience / Competencies Required: :
- Work experience with Flexible packaging M/C is highly preferred
- BA/BS required, in the area of supply chain, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Computer literacy (proficiency with Ms-office.)
- Should have a good working attitude.
- Performing duties with a high rate of efficiency.
- Analytical skills.
- Team Player
Job Type: Regular