Auto req ID: 210843BR
What does the internship involve?
As a Planning Intern, for a period of 6 months starting from August 2020, you will play an important role within the team in running the daily business in planning and fulfillment including working on specific relevant project.
Planning Teams is part of BNLX Customer Service and Logistics (CS&L), the linking pin between supply and demand. It is responsible to manage demand and supply operations in order to optimize customer case fill performance and inform stakeholders about any stock risks and opportunities. The never ending journey in finding the balance between shipping on full in time with no waste risk. The scope of CS&L encloses the stock positions of all categories in retail and away-from-home channels of PepsiCo.
- Monitor NPDs and PPAs performance in the first months from launch.
- Support DP team in updating the weekly demand plan.
Update the weekly promotion overview.
- Support warehouse inventory management external warehouse
- Executing purchase orders and stock transfers between vendors and locations
- Monitoring aging stock and follow up until final execution (food bank or scrapping) and including obsolete reporting
- Owner of scrap order process and empty glass process flow and reconciliation
- Monitor service level of assigned products, analyze difference and put corrective action plan in place
- Run weekly obsolete risk calculation reports and participate in the weekly cross functional team meetings.
- You will be supporting on updating the portfolio progress report and also with ad-hoc requests. You will understand what is waste, which facts can lead to waste and also what needs to be done in order to improve.
By working in close cooperation with the team on operational tasks, you will have the possibility to detect ample room for improvement in our daily operations. Within this internship, you have the opportunity to convert these into real adjustments and make your own contribution to the Demand Planning team of PepsiCo. Example:
By analyzing the order patron of the customers you will understand the data, analyze the data, discover trends and optimize where possible.
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (25-30) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Who are we looking for?Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
You are someone who:
• is an HBO/WO Bachelor’s or graduated (max. 3 months) with an affinity for supply chain and logistics;
• thrives on solving supply chain puzzles;
• is accurate, analytical, organized and proficient in Excel;
• is flexible and has strong communicative skills;
• is independent but not isolated, so as to be able to signal process abnormalities and share the same with the team;
• is proactive, enthusiastic with strong organizational skills;
• has a critical eye;
• is ready to put his/her knowledge into practice;
• very good command of English; fluent in Dutch.
• you have genuine interest in how the company operates in this area- waste, service level, planning.
Upload your CV and cover letter! If your profile fits to the role and to PepsiCo, we will invite you for a video interview. For questions regarding this internship vacancy, please contact Sverre Klein (Sverre.Klein@pepsico.com)
In light of the rapidly evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), PepsiCo has made the decision to conduct all interviews at present through virtual methods in order to reduce personal contact. This will help us to minimize risk and protect the health and safety of all our associates and candidates. In addition, be aware that you might have to start your internship remotely.