Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is supported.
We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We have an enviable portfolio of brands with an impressive history of product innovation and have built our reputation on supplying quality products that are in millions of Aussie households. A unique opportunity has now arisen to join the Snacks Portfolio team based in our Chatswood head office.
Reporting to the Snacks Portfolio Team Leader, working across all of our core brands, we are looking for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to join our dynamic team to develop, manage, and implement all aspects of the marketing mix for our Snacks Portfolio brand including strategy, communications, and innovation. The job remit will include a focus on snack consumption opportunities, e-commerce and Global Customers.
You will have access to best practice global platforms & assets, as well as ability to develop, customise, and execute local plans; truly the best of both worlds.
- Strategic Leadership to drive brand growth through research identifying market trends
- Delivering innovative and consumer relevant brand initiatives that drive equity as well as brand growth
- Product Innovation and Commercialisation including packaging and launches
- Advertising, Activations, and Creative Development
- Agency and Supplier management
- Media Strategy and execution
- People Development and Cross Functional Team Leadership
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 5 years minimum experience at Brand Manager level within FMCG or related industry
- Digital savviness & experience with the youth market (advantageous)
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically
- Attention to detail and strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Confidence to engage and influence key cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate and present ideas and strategies
- Proficiency in managing multiple efforts simultaneously
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent work-life balance and flexibility
- Retail and service discounts through our online programs
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through Learning Offerings online
We believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees.
We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace.
We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Our recruitment process:
- Submit your application via our website
- Text and self-record video interview
- Face to face interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Job Type: Regular