PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
The Specialist is responsible for leading the implementation of sustainable performance improvements across their area of accountability to support delivery of the balanced scorecard at local level.
- Focus on Improve the standard (target 80% of time) through QCDM framework - Identify opportunities for improvements and drive actions to correct.
- Owning the methodology to support others to “Maintain the Standard” through coaching problem solving skills on shift
- LSS Kaizen leader/Green belt – responsible for delivering improvement projects including productivity
- Coaching and development of the site trainers and pipeline specialists
- Ensure training material & validation process is optimised and fit for purpose through collaboration with Trainers & MPE Execute team
- Stakeholder for New Product Development commercial trials.
- Lead and support improvement projects, through the change management process, from minor changes through to Capex justification and commissioning.
- Ownership and auditing of standard settings. (IPS & system audits).
- Develop a CI culture through using the QCDM framework and methodology
- Ownership of standard work for MT’s and GOs within their area of responsibility
- Technical expert for all technology/ equipment
- Educated to degree level or of degree calibre.
- Assertive, independent and self-sufficient, with the ability to cope effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Foundational Lean knowledge and use of lean tools
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in a consistent, methodical way when problem solving.
- Capable of planning complex trials, data collation and analysis.
- Understand production systems, can document, track and audit information.
- A strong coach and facilitator with a passion for developing others.
- Expert Trainer desirable, but not essential.
- Very effective interpersonal skills, with a co-operative style that builds strong relationships and respect with others.
- Self-motivated and drive improvements through to completion
- Able to develop a culture of problem solving within the operational frontline team
- The ability to think strategically and develop action plans through the prioritisation of work streams
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.