PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Execution of assigned tasks and work orders related to all types of Electrical & controls maintenance and any engineering related works in safe, good and cost-effective manner within the given time frames.
- Achieving the Line availability & Equipment readiness.
- Follow & review of PEMM (PepsiCo Maintenance Methodology) improvement plan throughout the year.
- The overall responsibility for performing assigned Work Orders as well as any other tasks by the supervisor.
- Solving technical problems and identifying the actions and parts requirement.
- Executing the maintenance schedules to maintain the plant equipment with-in given engineering standards.
- Maintain and implement AIB standards.
- SAP PM & CM Work orders status updates.
- Identify the RCA of major and repeating problems.
- Actively participate on ReCon activities.
- Ensure all requirements of the safety policies are adhere too. To implement, sustain and participate in the continual improvement of the EHS Management System (MS) at area of responsibility in accordance to the legislations, PepsiCo GEHSMS and relevant EHS & Electrical standards, ensuring proper controls for all hazards and risks associated with all activities/areas are in place and EHS targets are achieved.
Experience/ Competencies Required:
- Can read plans/schematic drawings (in the field of qualification)
- Have knowledge in operating and automation systems.
- Malfunctions and technical trouble shooting ability
- Able to do electrical & controls works independently
- Team player
- Flexible in tolerating to changes and accepting new ideas.
- Can lead modifications and small projects
- Able to do mechanical works independently & support.
- Have Quality and Food Safety QFS systems and policies knowledge.
- Environment, Health and Safety EHS systems and policies knowledge.
- Electrical safety standard’s accomplishment.
- Have good written communication skills.
- Have a general knowledge and ability to use computers (MS office applications).
- Have good command in English language.
- Can support and motivate others.
- Analytical thinker.
- Maintain housekeeping.
- Tools inventory to follow.
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation.
- LT & MCC, feeder panels & control panels working background.
- Equipment Troubleshooting hands on experience.
- PLC, SCADA & Instrumentation knowledge.
- Electrical safety standards awareness.
- Maintenance Planning & execution system.