Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is supported.
We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Team Leader within PepsiCo Snacks Portfolio.
Reporting directly into the Commercial Strategy Director, this is a senior role defining, designing, and delivering the Category growth agenda for our Snacks Portfolio with key customers and within the business for sustainable long-term growth.
We are looking for someone who has been able to consistently commercialise and operationalise strategy through to execution with at least 10 years FMCG experience, strong team and people management capabilities, and a category or marketing functional background. We are looking for a person with an entrepreneurial mindset, ability to work with others effectively, and someone who will challenge the status quo and bring others along on the journey with them to get things done.
- Business Leader for a multi-functional Snacks team
- Define the long-term strategic growth agenda for Salty Snacking Occasions
- Design Go To Market strategies for business in E-Comm and Global Customers
- Lead and establish effective ways of working across the team
- Develop and maintain reporting solutions to track progress against key deliverables
- Contribute to the 3 Year Strategic Business Plan
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- At least 10+ years of industry experience
- Tertiary qualification in marketing / commerce economics / business, or equivalent
- Experience building business plans / promotional programs with national customers
- Sales management experience (or similar level) with Woolworths or Coles
- Very strong commercial understanding – extensive experience in ‘delivering a number’
- Extensive knowledge of consumer product categories, brands, and overall retail environment
- Cross functional FMCG experience: especially marketing
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent work-life balance and flexibility
- Retail and service discounts through our online programs
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through Learning Offerings online
We believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees.
We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace.
We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Our recruitment process:
- Submit your application via our website
- Text and self-record video interview
- Face to face interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Job Type: Regular