Food for Good was launched in 2009 by a small group of enterprising PepsiCo employees who wanted to make a meaningful impact in their communities. We saw an opportunity to use PepsiCo's logistical expertise and technological know-how to serve children in low-income communities who didn't have access to nutritious breakfasts, lunches, and snacks.
Our objective is simple - we aim to make nutritious food more physically and financially accessible for low-income families. With the development of new products and technologies, Food for Good has continued to be an innovation incubator for PepsiCo's affordable nutrition portfolio.
As a SC Associate Coordinator you will work within the Food for Good program to assist the City Manager in supervising all of Food for Good’s daily operations. Additionally your role will include splitting daily shifts with the City manager to supervise delivery drivers to ensure accurate, on-time daily deliveries of fresh meals to community locations.
- Supervise all warehouse and packing staff to ensure efficient inventory management with minimal waste
- Assist in the daily interaction with customers and suppliers.
- Manages location inventory and procurement
- Track city metrics such as packing labor, warehouse process flow, waste percentage and related measured costs.
Most successful candidates will have food service facility management experience, experience in facilities management or experience with large groups of front line staff.
- Proven track record leading a warehouse, sales and/or delivery driver staff
- Track record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience with fleet and basic facilities management
- Preferred to have a Class B license or higher (e.g., Class A, CDL)
- Strong relational, collaborative, and communication skills
- Positive, highly-motivated, problem-solving attitude
- Detail orientation
- Effective time management and strong prioritization skills
- Willingness to accommodate a flexible schedule that varies with seasonal duties
- Functional PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook Power Point and Word
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement