Seasonal Merchandiser - Kingston
We are currently seeking Account Merchandisers who are passionate about improving the consumer buying experience through execution of flawless merchandising standards through rotating and re-stocking products into shelves, racks, and displays. PepsiCo merchandisers are detail oriented, customer-focused and self-driven to create enticing marketing displays that drive brand awareness of our current promotions.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
What you’ll be working on:
- Merchandise Pepsi products into store shelving, racks, coolers and displays by transporting product from the store’s stock room to different points of purchase using manual or powered equipment
- Maintain back room stock in neat and orderly condition
- Supporting execution of store promotions by ensuring all shelves are filled and promotional materials are maximized throughout the account
- Follow FIFO procedures and rotate out expired products to ensure freshness of Pepsi products
- Work collaboratively with the Account Sales Representatives and Delivery teams to provide top quality servicing of all Pepsi accounts
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Completion of highschool diploma (or equivalent) required
- Hold a valid G2 or G license and have access to your own vehicle for this role
- Prior merchandising or customer service experience is an asset
- Previous grocery store experience is an asset
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs unassisted and push or pull up to 200 lbs using a palette jack
- Must enjoy working independently and be self-driven in an autonomous work environment
- Excellent time management skills and be able to organize and prioritize your day
What you can expect from us:
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects