This position drives activities to deliver and support on multiple key metrics across the site including, but not limited to, cycle count completion %, cycle count accuracy, shipping and receiving accuracy, ATN/ ADH, improving plant costs, and driving cash flow through inventory reduction. Other key deliverables include ensuring HSE compliance, maintaining positive employee relations.
- Ensure that physical inventories are performed in compliance with the Corporate Controller’s Policy
- Act as Sarbanes Oxley (S-Ox) sub-Control Owner
- Support Planning and Finance Manager to ensure adherence to all WMS/S-Ox policies and procedures related to inventory
- Lead Cycle Counting process to ensure system compliance and report out any gaps
- Work with various groups to ensure the following:
- Daily balancing of WMS to DCs
- Monitoring, tracking, correcting, and reporting of shipping and receiving errors
- Proper invoicing of customer shipments in M204 and SAP
- Proper information is provided to corporate damage team for freight claim reconciliation
- Monitoring of all inventory reports
- Clearance of LOST location in WMS on a weekly basis
- Implementation of proper Quality Hold procedures
- Develop action plans to address gaps in scanning, production confirmations, and various other gaps
- Collaboration with productivity leads to track and report material variances and provide appropriate follow-up
- Support planning team in initiatives around aging inventory and GMR
- Offer, enter and monitor GMR orders
- Perform period end duties
- All other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years’ experience in inventory control preferred, logistics operations, or related supply chain function is preferred.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills, and show an ability to work and participate effectively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management.
- Candidates must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong analytical skills, including problem analysis and resolution.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Inventory Management, WMS.
- Ability to work weekends
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement