Working as an integral part of the Customer and Sales Accounting teams, the Finance Project Analyst position is responsible for providing proactive support in the monitoring of processes executed within Oracle, MFG PRO (ERP) and other core applications.This role will also lead the development and enhancement of business and data validation procedures related to PFC’s key financial systems and tools.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Financial System Super User:
- Maintain Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA) setups, perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and support troubleshooting for A/R, Trade, Credit and collection processes, data and reports
- Collaborate with finance, GFSS and IT teams to resolve system issues/incidents
- Support internal controls review, create monitoring tools for controls and financial impact
- Support new initiatives impacting Customer and Sales Accounting:
- Collaborate with finance, GFSS, Internal Controls, IT and other functions
- Leverage application knowledge of processes to support new initiatives impacting Controls Team, Sales to Collection and Trade Spend processes.
- Provide system reporting/information, validation/reconciliation of information, leverage business and systems knowledge to support requirements documentation, perform UAT and deliver user training on new system capability
- Application Security (backup):
- Design of new and maintenance of system security groups/responsibilities/accesses in both MFGPro and Oracle Environments
- Review segregation of duties and approval authority limits of user access requests to business applications
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Post-Secondary education in Business and/or Computer Applications; Accounting Designation/ MBA an asset but not required.
- Strong Oracle system knowledge
- MFG Pro and/or SAP system knowledge is an asset
- Internal Controls knowledge; namely an understanding of system security, data and application risk and controls
- Sales to Collection and Trade Spend process experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are a key requirement
- Experience in consumer products industry an asset
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong technical, problem solving, planning, and analytical skills
- Project Management experience an asset
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
Job Type: Regular