Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your full potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world-class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions. You will have a unique opportunity to leverage your deep Forecast to Schedule (FTS) functional knowledge with focus in Demand Planning/Demand Sensing and project delivery experience to help deploy PepsiCo’s Global Template built on SAP IBP & S/4 HANA.
As the FTS (Demand Planning/Demand Sensing) Deployment Solution Sub-Lead, you will utilize your large-scale ERP project implementation leadership experience and FTS SAP knowledge to collaborate across workstreams including Procurement (PTP), Make To Deploy (MTD), Trade Promotion Management (TPM), Order to Cash (OTC), Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to deploy PepsiCo’s SAP Global Template (PGT) to our North America Beverage Business Units. You will be part of executing PepsiCo’s Global Technology Strategy while delivering and deploying solution using SAP’s S4/IBP newest technology platforms.
The objective of this role is to ensure the deployment of the PepsiCo Global Template supports the execution of business processes related to Forecast To Schedule - Demand Planning. This role will adopt and adhere to PepsiCo’s SAFe agile principles for the PBNA Wave 1 – PBC deployment project.
Core Level 3 Processes covered:
- Cost Accounting
- Perform Promotion & Event Planning
- Perform Short Term Demand Sensing
- Act as the Demand Planning IT Lead for the solutions being delivered within the end to end process
- Deliver the PGT solution capabilities across all in-scope PepsiCo markets
- Drive completion of key project activities in collaboration with the Inventory Optimization, Response and Network Optimization and PP/DS IT Solution Design Leads and business partners
- Act as an advocate of change
- Understand process interdependencies and ensure the design of fully integrated process solutions with other process teams – example Make To Deploy and Order to Cash
- The primary point of contact across the PBNA organization for the overall status of the IT Demand Planning workstream – i.e. the “go-to” person
- Collaborate with Global Process Owners, Global Process Leads, Solution Design Leads and Value Stream Leads on issue resolution and process design recommendations
- Escalate appropriate decisions making requirements or process “choice points” to Global Process Owner and Leads
- Willing to challenge the status quo and ask difficult questions to drive for optimum solutions and outcomes
- Ability to influence and work through others
- Open to new ways of working, adopting industry standards and best practices
- Ability to articulate or demonstrate perspectives and experiences
- Ability to deliver high-quality outcomes particularly under tight timelines
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on Demand Planning
- IT Expertise in demand planning and demand sensing across multiple business units and lines of business.
- Experience in Demand and Supply Planning solution evaluations and application in planning and scheduling processes
- 5+ years of project/program experience
- Travel required up to 80% (Mon-Thu if not local)
- 2+ years of SAP S4 experience preferred
- Familiarity or exposure to demand planning models and understanding and usage of statistical algorithms
- Understanding of master data needed for demand planning including customer and product hierarchies
- Familiarity or exposure to business and technical processes of inventory management, supply planning, production planning/scheduling and replenishment planning processes
- Experience with planning and forecasting for large projects and programs
- IT leadership experience with demand planning projects
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+, Azure Dev Ops, Quality Center and MS Project
- Strong influencing, facilitating and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Consulting background a plus
- Experience with TCP, DRP, MPS as roles within the business
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement