Auto req ID: 211204BR
At PepsiCo Middle East and North Africa, Franchise Owned Bottling Operations, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
The role is responsible to jointly set the strategy & support bottlers efforts in accelerating the business in AFH/MT customers. Ensuring our Brands are driving profitable sales for our business and our customers. Part of this role is understanding what will increase sales, profit & SOM for us and our customers as well as excite our end consumer. We understand that each of our customers is unique, hence AFH/KAM will be needed to sell with insights, communicate effectively both written and verbally, be able to understand the full workings of our business channel and FMCG industry, identify sales opportunities, leverage financial concepts, negotiate to win/win solutions and support bottlers to execute the winning sales plans. Will also be required to collaborate internally with capability team and to establish both long term relationships with a multitude of AFH & MT Customers.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Collaborate with sector team & insights to come up with the right channel / customer strategy.
- Own, run and impact a portfolio of Away From Home KSA accounts.
- Meet volume, revenue, Range Distribution targets.
- Leading strategy execution with the bottlers & franchise team for the AFH / MT channels.
- Deliver channels volume and market share targets.
- Work with marketing and bottlers TMM to devise yearly marketing calendar.
- Build, develop and maintain AFH account plans through close collaboration with AFH team.
- Win New Business across strategic, sizeable Away From Home sectors.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- 5 to 7 years in KA management & AFH expertise.
- Background in FMCG, preferably beverage.
- Hunger and drive to succeed in a global FMCG company.
- Account Management experience.
- Strong Microsoft office skills including Excel & Powerpoint.
- Effective communicator who can network at all levels to build valued internal & external relationships.
- Strong negotiation & analytical skills are must.
- Financials – understanding and workings of P&Ls.
- Ideally have knowledge of Away From Home sectors.
- FMCG Industry experience.
- Time Management - ability to juggle challenging priorities & multiple account demands.
- Able to plan for and anticipate customer objections and resolve using negotiation techniques in the sales presentation.
- New business development.
- Analytical mindset & skills - create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities.
- An ability to educate and influence key stakeholders and external partners regarding the unique opportunity in this channel.
- Cross Functional / matrix org experience.
- Arabic & English language skills necessary
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular