¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
IT D&D LATAM GTM SCRUM MASTER
The Scrum Master is a servant leader and coach for an Agile Team. S/He help educates the team in Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban, and SAFe, ensuring that the agreed Agile process is being followed. S/He also helps to remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
- Exhibits Lean-Agile leadership
- Supports the team rules
- Facilitates the team’s progress toward team goals
- Leads team efforts in relentless improvement
- Facilitates meetings
- Eliminates impediments
- Promotes SAFe quality practices
- Builds a high-performing team
- Protects and communicates
- Responsibilities on the train
- Coordinates with other teams
- Facilitates preparation and readiness for ART events
- Supports estimating
- BA required and MBA strongly preferred
- Fluency in English preferred
- Bright, self-starting, innovative thinker who is passionate about his/her responsibilities
- Structured logical thinker with ability to define problems and frameworks, demonstrate an understanding of key value drivers
- Able to collaborate within teams
- Able to complete complex analytical tasks with limited supervision
- Intellectual curiosity – awareness of emerging trends and competitive activity
- Cultural sensitivity – Understand cultural and social differences in key markets and potential secondary markets with passion for understanding global differences
- Comfort in ambiguity – Adaptability in less-structured environments (able to “jump in” and contribute even when facts are not yet 100% clear); ability to quickly figure out solutions to complex issues
- Is persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues
- Can effectively communicate (verbal and written) with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- High attention to detail and focus on driving processes through successful execution
- Strong management skills expertise.
- Ability to train and interact with large groups.
- English level: Advanced
- Demonstrates confidence
Differentiating Competencies Required
- Able to effectively present, defend or persuade a point of view to a variety of teams.
- Ability to lead, train and coach teams in project execution.
- Strong networking skills across internal and external stakeholders
- Strong skills to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication towards technical, non-technical and management audiences.
- Assess scrum risks and implement mitigation plans when needed.
- Identify, anticipate, escalate and troubleshoot roadblocks, issues and risks.
- Manage interdependencies between technologies, groups and scrum teams.
- Driven to innovation.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido