At PepsiCo eCommerce team, we are building the next generation of innovative products using emerging technologies and design thinking. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people. We plan to use the latest technologies and tools to build B2B/D2C retail experiences, cross functional automation products and impactful internal platform solutions.
We're looking for a versatile Product Manager who brings along prior Supply Chain or Enterprise Technology platform background, with a demonstrated experience of developing solutions in an agile and lean environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Collaborate with business, engineering, marketing and product management teams to set product development priorities and design and deliver solutions
· Define product requirements documents for internal tools-based solutions with a focus on enterprise platform, workflows, APIs, decisioning/rules engine etc.
· Review metrics to identify opportunities and deliver successful product improvements
· Research and identify new opportunities to innovate in eCommerce
· Engage and influence partners in the space of technology capabilities and digital innovation
· Work closely with design and engineering to bring products to life
· Stay current with competitors and emerging technology
· Manage technology vendor relationships
- BA/BS in technical or related field
- 6+ years’ experience in product management working with design and engineering teams
- Experience in configuration / integration to ERP, in particular SAP, including proper handling of financial transactions
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management processes and systems (WMS), especially with cloud-based offerings such as Logiwa would be plus
- Extensive experience developing internal tools / applications; prefer both web-based and mobile / handheld
- Solid understanding of order management, either using commercial products or custom development
- Knowledge of customer service tools and processes
- Experience building roadmaps, managing product backlogs, and working closely with software development teams to build new products in a startup environment
- Proven track record of developing user stories in an agile environment
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement