¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
SALESFORCE DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Techno-functional Salesforce resource oriented to offer guidance about Salesforce utilization within PepsiCo teams to ensure high code quality for customization and configuration alignment to best practices and standards.
This position will challenge testing scenarios of teams from the Salesforce best practices stand point and it will oversee asses and follow-up possible defects or risks impacts for ongoing developments.
This position is intended to support teams and Salesforce LatAm delivery strategy operation.
- Support scrum team to deploy user stories into higher environments
- Prepare for TCO plan and deployment checklists documentations
- Monitor CI/CD usage, production issue, batch job, performance, storage limit, code quality.
- Perform code scan analysis and follow-ups.
- Interact with other platform leads to identify technical dependencies.
- Support Final Business Validation deployments and Production releases for an Scrum team
- Strong and fluent English speaking abilities.
- Manage the constraints of the Salesforce functionality.
- Asses risk and change in the project for Salesforce.
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce solution design
- VSTS, Jira or TFS proven work experience.
- Self-management skills.
- SAFe methodology knowledge.
- Ability to interact with large groups.
- English level: Upper-Intermediate
- Confidence and fluency.
- Salesforce certified training is a plus
- Platform App Builder
- Community Cloud Consultant
- Field Service Lightning Consultant
Differentiating Competencies Required
- Able to effectively present a point of view to a variety of teams.
- Ability to train and coach teams in projects execution.
- Good networking skills across internal and external stakeholders
- Good skills to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for a wide variety of audiences.
- Good verbal and written communication towards technical, non-technical and senior management audiences.
- Assess design teams risks and implement mitigation plans when needed.
- Identify, anticipate, escalate and troubleshoot roadblocks, issues and risks.
- Desire to be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies. Driven to innovation.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido