JOB PURPOSE: Supporting shopper & revenue management insight team through superior and differentiated analytics insights & foresights
Role will take active role in insight generation process in order to support Shopper & Pricing Insight team in driving the execution for Shopper and mid-term Revenue Management Insights.
Support shopper insights supervisor to lead and execute shopper insights & mid-term pricing insights agenda
In order to accelerate growth in selected channels; deliver key shopper insights (as identified by the Supervisor) to commercial teams in order to help them to shape shopper marketing, pack price architecture, executional excellence and merchandising efficiency and trade spend strategies.
Cooperate with agencies in execution of specific shopper (entry & exit interviews, eye track) and pricing (P3, Neurosience) research projects
Provide shopper insights on improving in-store visibility, create instore efficiency, increase shopper conversions in order to boost category purchases.
Provide pricing insights to highlight new pack type / size introduction, delist and price increase/decrease opportunities which will maximize the market share, revenue and volume.
Assist RM Strategy team with regular price range analysis, define hot price points, monitor category / brand performances within price ranges, highlight bestselling SKUs for each range and identify opportunity areas to gain competitive advantage in market.
Work collaboratively with CatMan team, capture learnings and generate insight that could be used provide customer-specific recommendations
Follow shopper and retail trends and present them to Insight / CatMan team to identify growth opportunities and shape and influence Category Management plans
Proactively seek and find best tools and methodologies for Shopper/Customer Insight techniques
Utilize Shopper Insights budget efficiently, and effectively, to maximize return on Shopper Insights spending.
- A Bachelor's Degree; major in industrial engineering, business administration, economy, statistics
- Internships in market research or CRM is a plus
- Advanced English skills to be able work at regional level
- Strong MS office capabilities, experience in Macro writing and other programming language is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, able to synthesize and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends, events etc to generate insights
- Good communication and presentation skills to be able to clearly distil a lot of complex data and information into actionable insights for the marketing/business.
- Strong drive for results, a proven self-starter who thrives on a broad remit
- Persistence when facing challenging situations
Job Type: Contractor