The GBS organization has been established to provide efficient and effective services to PepsiCo businesses globally through a network of Business Service Centers. To enable this purpose, GBS requires an Ecosystem enabling the actual service delivery teams and those that interact with GBS.
The objective of the role is to design and lead the newly established Enterprise Services CoE that will consolidate all Service Management activities across Pepsico globally. It will use standardized processes, integrated global systems like ServiceNow, focus religiously on a superior experience for various stakeholder groups (employees, vendors, customers etc.) and a clear governance to drive an optimal solution for Pepsico.
Focus of this role will be to partner with functional service owners and key stakeholders to understand/build requirements and design, deliver, manage and improve global service delivery capabilities. This includes managing the multi-year enterprise implementation and on-going optimization of ServiceNow as an enabling platform. The role will act as the SPoA for global adoption of the ServiceNow platform and management of related communications and training.
This role must stay current on service delivery trends, including process, design and technology, in order to capture and drive enhancements and recommend new functionalities that deliver business impacts. Additionally, this role must have strong functional knowledge of key service delivery disciplines such as service definition, knowledge and content management, performance management etc to understand, scope and provide thought leadership on the strategy and future direction of the CoE and needed technology enablers
The scope of the role is not bound by the Global Business Services function, its remit is enterprise wide and includes all services that are not provided by GBS to enable a consistent user experience.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership of the Service Management CoE
- Design, develop, implement and govern the Services Engagement layer across PEP ensuring a unified channel strategy across the GBS Service catalogue and other non-GBS functions, a customer centric experience that incorporates Self-solve, Self-service and Requestable services and clear issue management process to support the Service Catalogue.
- Bring industry best practices in the relevant functional space and adapt them to the requirements of Pepsico
- Design, implement and maintain the overall GBS Service Management ecosystem playbook, including GBS Service Catalogue, Service Level Agreements, etc.
- Ensure Service Management alignment and integration across all relevant elements e.g. Knowledge Management, Performance Management, etc. to deliver a holistic solution and unified user experience
- Work with the various Functional owners to ensure there is an enterprise solution that maximizes user experience and efficiencies, while catering for the specific needs of the individual functions
- As product owner, collaborate with IT and external vendors to implement and continuously improve ServiceNow and ensure associated roadmap meets PEP short, medium and long-term requirements
- Partner with the functional Service Delivery owners to ensure business requirements are successfully translated into functional plans and clear deliverables for further development; work collaboratively through the demand process to deliver solutions that enable efficient and effective service delivery and excellent employee experience.
- Ensure that ServiceNow for PEP adheres to both company-specific and industry compliance requirements.
- Solve point-in-time challenges in case of major impact and partner with internal stakeholders to increase the effective use and adoption of ServiceNow.
- Significant experience in large scale ServiceNow enabled organizations, ideally spanning multiple functions
- Experience in establishing a Center of Expertise
- Broad and deep experience with ServiceNow
- Strong leadership competencies
- Ability to influence, persuasive and strong in change management
- Integrator, to enable to deliver on the specific needs of all stakeholders while maintain focus on standardization
- Strong conceptual and process thinking
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement