Are you interested in a career in an international Data Management Organization team in PepsiCo?
Technical & Process SAP Expert will play an important role within sustain DMO team for European SAP PIRT Markets; reporting into DMO Operations Lead for Europe.
Will be responsible for Administration and development of different tools for Data Extraction, Transformation, single and mass uploads, Data Workflow system, Data Quality, Process settlement/improvement, building training documentation, end user trainings, project coordination. Will work closely with SAP Functional and technical workflow experts, Data quality officer, Winshuttle expert and Global and Sector IT teams to ensure the objectives are successfully met!
- Provides support about SAP MD Workflow Solution and SAP security roles.
- Coordinates development and implementation of of Master data Workflow best practices.
- Develop New Data/Data Quality reports via SQL Server and MD Excel
- Ensure Data Refresh process from SAP To SQL Server Staging database runs smoothly
- Develop New Mass/Single upload tools via Winshuttle tools
- Integrate Winshuttle scripts into MS Excel Smart forms
- Build MD Excel Smart forms to automate data entry by implementing Business rules into it
- Translate Business Data requests into IT ticketing system
- Prepare Data Quality Report overview and do a proper follow up with end users
- Prepare Audit control reports and do proper follow up with end users
- Provide training to business users for any new developed/implemented functionality
- Operate compliant to audit rules and monitor compliance by active reporting process
- Have a strong connection with stakeholders, business data steward, business requestors, global and local data teams
- Actively provide DMO support for PepsiCo strategic projects driven by global or Sector leadership team
- Coordinate projects activities for DMO system improvements or process adjustments.
- Strong communication Skills
- Very good English verbally and written is critical
- Work precisely & Detail oriented
- Able to work in an international and multicultural diverse environment
- Willing to learn new tools and processes and easy to adopt to the changes
- 5+ years' experience in enterprise Master data teams, sales analytics, supply chain, and/or data management (Preferably using SAP ERP)
- Open for traveling to PepsiCo locations
- Solid Project management skills
- Good Presentation skills.
Job Type: Regular