This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by providing general administrative support for the Sunbelt VPGM, Sr Director of Sales Support and team.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Performing general administrative support work such as APS, ordering supplies, expense reports, executive calendar management, travel arrangements and meeting logistics.
- Utilize PepsiCo systems to run reports & interpret data to develop actionable steps to support team and optimize results.
- Create executive presentations in PowerPoint with a high level of detail
- Planning and managing multiple major regional events throughout the year
- Lead RFP/contract negotiation process to secure best pricing in accordance with spending guidelines
- Provide additional support to Region Leadership team as needed
- Tact, highest integrity, maturity, and collaboration skills
- Professional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excitement to learn and take on projects
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant preferred
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High school or GED
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement