Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is supported.
We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We have an enviable portfolio of brands with an impressive history of product innovation and have built our reputation on supplying quality products that are in millions of Aussie households. A unique opportunity has now arisen to join the Marketing team based in our Chatswood head office.
We are looking for an experienced Digital and E-Commerce Manager to join our dynamic Beverages Team. This is a new role that will report into the Senior Marketing Manager for beverages ANZ and will act as the Subject Matter Expert for digital marketing at PepsiCo as well as consultant across beverages. Establish and develop a digital presence by partnering with our Marketing team and our bottling partner as well as collaborating with our agency partners to bring to life Beverages brands online We are looking for someone who is results driven with a strong collaborative working style and passion to achieve win-win outcomes for the customers and the business.
- Work with the E-Comm team and Bottling partner to develop e-retailer strategy for Beverages
- Develop a POV and strategy for Direct to Consumer for Beverages portfolio
- Provide shopper and consumer understanding for online vs offline sales and consumer/customer journey
- Creating the digital strategy and execute across a portfolio of brands including owned, paid and earned
- Work with agencies and marketing team to enhance social media strategy
- Influence senior marketing and beverages team and align on digital plans to drive results
- Create and update a dashboard for digital & ecommerce performance including ROI metrics
- Develop and recommend CRM strategy for portfolio of Beverages brands
- Optimise SEO with agency partners
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 5 years’ experience in digital marketing/social media strategy/digital content production
- Strong experience in end to end management of the online shopper experience
- Understanding of SEO principles in relation to content management
- Agency experience or in-house client-side digital team
- Advanced skills in data analytics to derive insights and drive content decisions
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage performance marketing programs to deliver strong ROI
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and work well in a matrix operating model
- Proven success in project management and ability to prioritise
- Experience in CMS, HTML, Java, CSS, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro or similar tools
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent work-life balance and flexibility
- Retail and service discounts through our online programs
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through Learning Offerings online
We believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
The recruitment process:
- Submit your application via our website
- Text and self-record video interview
- Face to face interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Job Type: Regular