The Agro Corn Senior Supervisor is one of two on-site managers responsible for the entire operation of the Gothenburg Facility. The Gothenburg Corn Facility received and ships corn year around in support of our manufacturing sites. This role serves as the primary technical point for the site. Responsibilities span across the site with special emphasis on the Environmental Health & Safety program leadership. Other key responsibilities would include team development, food safety & security, staffing, maintenance department leadership, CAPEX execution, and implementing cost savings and long-term business sustainability strategies. The candidate must be self directed and be able to thrive in an autonomous work environment with flexible schedules and work requirements.
Required: Bachelor's Degree, with working knowledge of health, safety, environmental and food safety regulatory requirements as related to the food industry.
Preferred: Experience in manufacturing environment with a background in project management and people leadership and team building preferred.
- Mentor/lead site regulatory programs including safety & environmental, food safety, and food security.
- Provide leadership and support for day to day operations of the facility.
- Implement cost effective preventive and predictive maintenance procedures.
- Provide team member development and accountability for the 16 hourly associates.
- Remove obstacles that could potentially disrupt supply to our manufacturing plants.
- Ensure all site training is completed as needed.
- Initiate and implement capital projects.
- Implement lean principles to optimize the site cost structure.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to provide support on all shifts as needed.
- Provide leadership in specific key programs.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement