We are looking for a Capacity Planning Manager to join our team based in Little Island Cork on a permanent fulltime basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 13 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes. The team works with our global plants, bottlers and Distribution Centres to ensure flawless supply execution for PepsiCo. Would you like to work in a dynamic global environment connected in to 140 markets worldwide? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
The Capacity Planning Manager role is a critical part of the Supply Planning team and would be responsible for overseeing capacity and production planning across the 3 sites in Cork.
- Lead team of 8 Capacity Planners to develop weekly production plans to meet Customer requirements across each of the hub’s manufacturing facilities.
- Develop strategy for Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling with specific focus on change management as it relates to introduction of advanced PPDS system solutions as part of the Digital Supply Chain Agenda
- Develop, maintain and analyse a comprehensive suite of KPI’s to monitor performance and ensure targets are achieved.
- Work with other functions (including Operations, Procurement, Quality) and the other Supply Chain departments (including Innovation, Customer Services and Inventory Management) to develop mechanisms that will improve quality, provide realistic schedules, standardize processes and reduce costs.
- Develop and maintain all required production master data, including order policies, run rates, lot sizing rules etc., to optimise plant efficiency and working capital requirements while ensuring product availability to meet Customer demands.
- Drive a productivity agenda across the team by identifying and removing non added value steps
- Ensure an efficient and effective process across the team to support the successful introduction of new products with specific focus on enabling speed to market.
- Meet all internal & external compliance responsibilities.
- Develop, Lead and Motivate a professional team of Capacity Planners. Develop bench strength within the group through hiring, coaching, and training to ensure strategic and operational targets are met.
- Adhere to all PepsiCo Health & Safety requirements.
- Support the development and implementation of organisation health initiatives within the Planning and Inventory department and across the broader Supply Chain
- Strong operational experience in a dynamic multinational organization, with specific production planning experience.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to problem solve and make quick decisions
- Strong analytical skills and advanced capability in excel
- Be capable of working effectively in a cross functional environment
- Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks, with strong attention to detail
- Results orientated and commitment to achieving objectives; Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent Customer Awareness and customer focus
- Proven experience of managing and developing a team. Ability to organize, manage and motivate teams in a dynamic environment
- Third level qualification in Supply Chain or related discipline.
- Experience in use of SAP
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Capacity Planning Manager However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be SC Plng Sr Supervisor.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular