The Network Operations Manager position is responsible for the ongoing management of PepsiCo’s network and lead network management partners to provide 24x7 support. In addition, this role collaborates with CTO Delivery and Sector Operations Leads to support service management and network refresh related investment initiatives. The team lead’s responsibilities primarily will include managing network operations, supplier governance, and providing support to senior IT and Business leadership team in Russia and BUCCA region.
This role is responsible for the management of Network, Voice Operations, and Unified Communication & Collaboration including day to day management of network/VC/voice operations (and associated vendor management) and long-term operational planning (developing roadmaps in line with business requirements).
- Lead and be accountable for the Network team’s participation and delivery of all required root cause efforts related to technology issues or outages
- Participate to support the IT organization’s initiatives
- Own Network recovery and participate in all MIM calls in relation to recovery efforts
- Drive asset currency and other infrastructure stabilization effort for the sector
- Accountable for operational performance of the entire portfolio of Network and UCC services Russia and Bucca
- Manages network service providers and provide 24x7 support
- Maintains an effective and constructive relationship with Russia and Bucca internal customers across all field sites and with network service providers across all sites, understanding and communicating business drivers and priorities.
- Monitor and analyze statistical data to develop improvement plans for network performance with particular focus on increasing usage of collaboration tools (VC, Zoom, collaboration tools)
- Provide proactive insight and make recommendations for bandwidth and equipment upgrades
- Develop and maintain a three-year network operations plan to drive investment and continuous improvement strategy
- Partnering with Global Network Operations, Delivery, Engineering, and Technical architecture teams to develop a roadmap for enhancements, changes to existing services in network operations; ranging from bandwidth, QoS, engineering changes, equipment upgrades, and design changes.
- Monitors and addresses SLA performance, issues and exceptions and drives Service Improvement as required
- Provides input to PSP (strategic plans) & AOP
- Acts as Recovery Manager for critical incidents in Network space - Provide L3 (expert level) operational support to resolve critical business issues that require deep network troubleshooting techniques
- Represent Russia and Bucca as owner on global Network team, develop and maintain matrix relationships
- Vendor management of 3rd parties that provide Network and UCC services to Russia and Bucca
Job Type: Regular