At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, we believe that the people in our diverse workforce are the key to our success. So, join our winning team and work for a multi-national company that has iconic brands such as Smiths Chips, Quaker Oats, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Regency Park Team as a Warehouse Operator. This is a diverse position that will see you play a key role in the day to day operations of our highly automated Warehouse.
Day to day you will be required to participate in the following:
- Follow the instructions of your team members to ensure work is completed safely & efficiently.
- Complete accurate & legible loading records
- Ensure that only Finished Product that has been checked & approved by QA Quality Control is out loaded & to manage any product that is placed on hold
- Assist in receiving, identifying & maintaining packaging materials
- Assist in maintaining warehouse hygiene to ensure preservation of stock & prevent infestation by pests & insects, & compliance with GMP standards.
- To maintain operational equipment including forklifts & pallet racking
- Demonstrate and exercise a commitment to promote, develop and improve the health, safety and welfare of our people.
Requirements for the roles will include:
- Forklift licence and RF scanning experience required
- The ability to work autonomously
- Maintaining safe working techniques
- Warehouse experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Basic reading, comprehension and numerical skills
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular