The Associate Customer Manager will be responsible for account management responsibilities associated with their retailers. Overall duties include participation in annual planning, business reviews (QBP Process), reporting and trade management and account administration. This role will also require strong project/time management skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills to handle multiple priorities and objectives aimed at meeting the customer assigned annual growth targets.
- Represent PepsiCo portfolio of brands at 7-Eleven
- Deliver annual volume, trade spend and profit plan• On-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution
- Lead Annual Operating Plan & Forecast process, collaborating with Finance, Business Units and Business Development Manager
- Maintenance of Financial Event Planner (Prosper). Leverage Excel modeling to assess financials, valuation, and alternate scenarios
- Develop an annual promotion plan while adhering to Strategic Role of Trade (SROT) guidelines and ensure flawless execution through consistent customer engagement and buy-in
- Make regular headquarter buyer calls, identify customer needs/priorities and creating fact-based selling presentations
- Ensure customer maintains a strategic product mix through SKU optimization -- both new item sell-in and/or SKU reduction
- Work closely with field retail team to ensure strong communication & execution of programs
- Actively participate in customer payment processing including financial contracts, performance and collection
• Bachelor’s Degree
•Minimum of 4 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
• A minimum of 2 years of fact-based direct selling experience
• Previous people management experience preferred
Skills & Capabilities:
• Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills.
• Seasoned in conflict management.
• Strong computer skills.
• Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends.
• Proven leadership capability with a track record of leading and influencing large multi-level teams.
• Capability to excel in Sales.
• Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast-paced organization.
• Business & financial acumen.
• Direct Store Delivery (DSD) experience preferred.
• Ability to travel 10- 20% of the time.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement