The Frito Customer Development Sr. Finance Analyst is an exciting role within the PepsiCo Foods organization as it’s at the heart of the intersection of our Customer Development (Sales) and Finance organization. This role has responsibility in the areas of sales planning and reporting, analysis and controls as well as national customer team specific responsibilities.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Partner with the Frito Lay Customer Development team to provide the financial thought leadership to deliver Annual Plans and the Periodic & Quarterly Forecasts for both volume and total trade expenses (Net Revenue) for Shoppers Drug Mart (SDM)
- Execute a robust build of PFC’s Annual Operating Plan for all National Customers by product and by period and present and field questions from Leadership team and Customer Development teams
- Manage SDM trade events in Compass (PFC’s TPM system) according to control standards and accrual accuracy.
- Collaborate with Customer Accounting to manage valid deductions and to recover invalid deductions.
- Generate insights and analysis to drive growth and productivity, including review "pre" & "post" promotional event analysis and highlight areas of opportunity & coaching the customer development team to drive better financial understanding & performance.
- Complete Balance Sheet Review each Quarter & support SOX testing based on the calendar defined by Internal Controls. Action plans are monitored, and remedies are implemented by due date established.
- Analyzing key national customer’s financial reporting
- When required, representing PFC Finance at a customer externally
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Accounting designation or active pursuit of an accounting designation is preferred
- Demonstrated results as a true leader in a work, school or extracurricular settings
- Strong ability to think critically and analyze financial problems
- Comfort in learning new software and especially strong excel skills
- Demonstrated communication & collaboration strengths
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in financial analysis
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
Chez PepsiCo Canada, notre priorité demeure la santé, la sécurité et le bien-être de tous nos employés. Nous avons mis en place de nouveaux protocoles et nouvelles procédures afin d’assurer que nous puissions continuer à faire sourire nos communautés à travers le Canada de manière sécuritaire.
Job Type: Regular