Auto req ID: 211529BR
PepsiCo Saudi Snacks For Foods Limited established in 1995 with 3 plants in Jeddah, Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
- Support the EHS team to improve the EHS of employees through providing the clarity required through data analysis and identifying trends and weakness points as well as providing the back-office support for them to focus on the shop floor activities.
Principal & Accountabilities:
- Ensure all EHS related reports are prepared and shared on time.
- Conduct data analysis and prepare required reports to enable the EHS team to set right priorities including but not limited to injury trends, audit repetitive findings, common system weaknesses, common areas of non-conformities or non-compliance across the different departments, repetitive reported unsafe conditions or unsafe behaviours through near misses or any other means.
- Own the EHS documents and records keeping and filing, and ensure filing is done in an organized and easily accessible way and is made ready when needed.
- Follow up in timely and proactive approach on the completion of all EHS related corrective/preventive actions (C/PA).
- Follow all required reporting and transactions on myEHS including but not limited to incidents reporting and fulfilment of all requirement, metrics reporting, progress and completion of C/PA’s…etc.
- Prepare regular performance reports and presentations.
- Track all EHS expenses and compare against available funds and advise accordingly.
- events management (audits, visits…etc).
- Creating Purchase Orders (PO) and completing Goods Received (GR) creation, follow ups and invoice submission.
- Scheduling and following up on activities such as (inspections, safety walks…etc.).
- Follow up on EHS contracts and ensure on-time prior-to-expiry renewals.
- Follow up on plant clinic/first-aid room and ensure proper functionality including but not limited to competent staff, availability and continuous replenishment of medicines, cleanliness, updated visit log and employees’ files, disposal of biohazardous waste…etc.
- Follow up and ensure timely updates of EHS documents including but not limited to risk registers, aspect/impact register, Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan (EPRP) and related lists, Permit to Work (PTW) issuers…etc.
- Design and obtain approvals of new forms, signs…etc.
- Follow up on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) availability and timely replenishment.
- Active participation in the risk assessments, accident investigations, communication, planning, Reward and Recognition (R&R), Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan (EPRP), monitoring, inspections and audits as assigned by the EHS MS or the EHS Manager.
- Any other actions or responsibilities assigned by the direct manager that is in line and supports the job main purpose.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
- Strong people management skills.
- Problem solving and strong analytical thinking (root-cause analysis, setting action plans…etc.).
- Self-starter able to work independently with a high degree of business savvy.
- Experience and knowledge of EHS applicable legislations.
- Excellent Planning & Organizing skills.
- Excellent communication and presenting skills and the ability to engage with and influence the behaviours of others internally and externally without direct reporting relationship.
- Recognised EHS qualification; preferably NEBOSH IGC3.
- Excellent command of both Arabic and English languages and literacy in computer usage.
- Ability to coach and support others to ensure requirements understood/met.
Job Type: Regular