Commercialization manager is responsible for the project management and flawless execution of innovation & commercial change projects. The scope is covering Snacks category in BUCCA (Ukraine, Belarus,Caucasus, CA and Khazakhstan)
- Manage Category Innovation and Change governance process for Business Units (BU).
- Embed Advanced level of project management via Stage Gate process.
- Manage NPD meetings for BU. Partner with project teams to decide & embed systematic focus on driving synergies & minimizing low value adding activities.
- Build a strong direct connection within category projects teams & R&D function to achieve high results.
- Manage sku optimization agenda
- Ensure Commercialization team provide gold standard project management of key projects.
- Manage accordingly cross functional teams' timelines
Functional competencies required:
· 4+ years experience with international FMCG/Consumer electronics companies
· Proven results and critical experiences in managing complex commercial agenda
· Ability to deliver significant business change within a fast-paced X-functional, matrix environment
· Deep operating knowledge of how to commercialize scale innovation (incl Stage-Gate management)
· Financial savvy
· Proven commercial project management skills
· Strong commercial negotiation skills and/or commercial supply chain experience
· Fluent Russian and English
- Self-motivated and result oriented person.
· Due to the role’s cross-functional, matrix complexity, remote functional report and the limited nature of current functional capability & processes a high level of organization savvy is a must for this role. Critical leadership competencies include:
Setting The Agenda Decision Making
· Quickly analyses complex problems to find actionable, pragmatic solutions
· Consistently works against the right priorities
Setting The Agenda: Innovating
· Proactively shares information, best practices & ideas with others throughout PepsiCo
· Develops creative solutions & different ways of doing things that add value
Setting The Agenda: Driving for Results
· Communicates persuasively to win support
· Minimizes or removes barriers that get in the way of achieving results
Taking Others With You; Collaborating & Influencing
· Collaborates well with others to deliver results
· Keeps others informed so there are no surprises
· Effectively listens to & understands what other people are saying
Job Type: Regular