PepsiCo’s internal Organization Design COE provides consulting expertise to our discrete lines of business and corporate function engagements to large scale enterprise transformation initiatives. This requires a team of skilled change and organization design practitioners with experience of applying organization design tools and techniques to assess, diagnose, design and deliver custom solutions needed to optimize and enhance organizational effectiveness. This is an exciting opportunity to join the PepsiCo Org Design team and be on the front-lines of complex, business-critical transformation while learning from an exceptional team of diverse, passionate HR and OD Leaders!
As a new member of this team, you will be engaged in experiences which give you an immediate opportunity to develop the skills and qualifications to perform and deliver progressive Org Design support to PepsiCo, including:
- Provide support to the internal Org Design team, including project management and analytics support on programs and initiatives
- Support the Org Design team in the development of new tools to meet global demand and business needs to improve organizational effectiveness
- Compile and conduct analysis on current state org assessments to help identify capability gaps between current and future state
- Assist in the creation, planning and implementation of OD strategies to support business initiatives and organizational-wide performance (working with internal OD leaders)
- Provides hands-on support for recommended capabilities, governance, processes and performance metrics needed to support the future structure and training requirements to deliver OD team goals
- Manage content for OD Portal and support agenda for the Community of Practice OD Network meetings
- Prepares content and assists in the coordination of key org design activities; assists in the development of detailed OD plans and deliverables on COE chartered projects
- Provides hands-on support during all phases of the process: working sessions with internal clients (e.g., assessment, analysis, developing insights and recommendations, program planning, design criteria and design concept development, alignment and integration, etc.)
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Management
- Prior Internship Experience AND/OR up to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Prior Org Design experience within a multi-national company, or with a management consulting firm
- Exposure to leading Org Design models/methodologies
- An interest in gaining hands-on experience and skills in the HR/Org Design field
- Strong conceptual thinking skills, professional maturity and good instincts
- Prior experience using Excel and Powerpoint
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement