Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is supported.
We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Revenue Strategy Insights Analyst - Snacks.
Reporting directly into our Revenue Management Lead, this role is defining, designing, and executing plans that unlock growth priorities. This position partners with the Snacks Team Lead, Revenue Innovation Manager, as well as the broader Commercial Strategy arm of the business in driving strategic aspects of Net Revenue Realisation across Australia Snacks.
We are looking for someone with at least 4 years FMCG experience, experience in a commercial or analytical role; a creative thinker with a ‘can do’ attitude!
- Lead pricing establishment for Snacks strategic initiatives
- Make pricing proposals to the entire business to sustainably optimise revenue and margins
- Track and measure performance of key initiatives and provide regular and insightful reporting
- Uncover insights, identify and validate value creation opportunities for the business and the Customer
- Effectively probe problems and causes and work with broader Commercial Team to develop solutions
- Create models and automate data collection to inform plans and update strategy
- Lead Revenue Management pack and price strategies for E-commerce and Global Customers
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- At least 4+ years of industry experience
- Commercial and analytical experience in FMCG
- Experience using data / analytics to drive results-based solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to deliver business outcomes
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
What we can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent work-life balance and flexibility
- Retail and service discounts through our online programs
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through Learning Offerings online
We believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Our job application process:
- Submit your application via our website
- Text and self-record video interview
- Face to face interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Job Type: Regular