Auto req ID: 211666BR
What does the internship involve?
PepsiCo is looking for independent, enthusiastic and ambitious interns for the Marketing department, for a period of 6 months starting from August 2020, who act as a spider in the web between sales, category management and marketing and who will support the marketing teams in creation and execution of the best marketing plans for our brands. During this marketing internship at PepsiCo you will get a lot of insight into the marketing and the day-to-day tasks of a marketing department in an FMCG environment. A good opportunity, that offers a lot of responsibility and gives you the opportunity to gain practical marketing experience with major international brands!
The Marketing Food department consists of several brands, meaning you will also get the unique experience to work across all of those brands:
Brand Marketing Lay’s / Doritos / Duyvis / Quaker / Snack a Jacks Internship
During this brand marketing internship you will gain experience in different brand marketing activities for our Snacks brands and Grains brand. You will for example assist in:
- Creating and executing of digital campaigns
- Supporting the launch of new product introductions (incl. packaging artwork, results tracking etc.)
- Supporting influencer campaigns
- Writing briefings for creative agencies
- Supporting and execution below the line activities such as sampling campaigns, consumer promotions and events.
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best! PepsiCo was rewarded this year once again with the Top Employer Nederland and Top Employer Europe certification.
In addition to your rewarding job function, we offer excellent working conditions that go hand in hand. For example, you get remunerated for your role as an intern, get to take home goodies from the company every Friday and are given multiple chances to connect with the other interns (10-15), to name a few!
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, please have a look at www.pepsico.com.
Who are we looking for?
You are someone who:
- is a WO Bachelor’s or Master’s student or graduated (max. 3 months)
- oriented towards marketing and has a commercial direction;
- is available to work for 5 days per week in our marketing department, starting in August 2020
- has the ability to think outside the box for various projects and generate consumer related content;
- can bring ideas to life – by the way of good communication and team work;
- can confidently take initiative and start your own projects, being organized throughout the process and have a result oriented focus!
- is proactive and has a hands-on, positive mentality;
- preferably has a driver’s license;
- is fluent in Dutch and has a good command over the English language
- has genuine interest in how the company operates in this area and is keen on keeping track of the latest developments in the world of digitalization
Upload your CV and cover letter! If your profile fits to the role and to PepsiCo, we will invite you for a video interview. For questions regarding this internship vacancy, please contact Nele Smets (Nele.smets@Pepsico.com)
In light of the rapidly evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), PepsiCo has made the decision to conduct all interviews at present through virtual methods in order to reduce personal contact. This will help us to minimize risk and protect the health and safety of all our associates and candidates. In addition, be aware that you might have to start your internship remotely.Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation