We’re seeking an energetic, independent individual, with strong communication skills to join our team as Talent Acquisition Coordinator. As one of the world’s leading food & beverage companies, we’ve built our success around our people. We’re looking for somebody who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment and enjoys a challenge.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Maintaining strong relationships with hiring managers to effectively communicate role responsibilities, candidate profiles, and recruitment processes
- Maintaining proper documentation, filing, and tracking of candidates and open roles
- Facilitating the hiring processes involved in full-cycle recruitment including offer letters, background checks, first day onboarding, etc.
- Implementing the delivery of a client focused, cost effective and timely recruitment service for all hourly and salaried positions
- Pre-screening resumes, conducting telephone interviews and providing candidate short lists to Hiring Managers
- Assisting in the planning and execution of student hiring initiatives including New Grad and Co-op recruitment
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Bilingual in French and English
- Available for 12 month contract
- Recently completed a postgraduate program in Human Resources or a University degree in a related field.
- Recruitment experience is an asset
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word required.
- Experience searching recruitment databases, screening and interviewing potential candidates is a strong asset
- Being organized is a must! You should also have excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion in dealing with sensitive matters
- Strong attention to detail
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
Job Type: Temporary