Auto req ID: 211714BR
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
HR Learning Analyst
Ensure the organizational capabilities and development of business associates by executing and evaluating learning strategies that generate a competitive advantage and the best culture for PepsiCo within the region.
- Ensure de execution of the national learning plan within their scope from Frontline to midde manager positions.
- Execute the OnBoarding programs for all new associates in their scope
- Ensure the compliance of corporate learning strategies such as Values, Code of Conduct, Anti-bribery and Security awareness with all associates in the scope within the specified timeframe
- Ensure the STPS training requirement for every site in their scope
- Execute de TNA process to identify the needs of their scope
- Design learning strategies according to their scope’s local needs
- Negotiate deployments of all the learning strategies with their clients to as to ensure productivity and smart spending
- Report learning results in the Learning OD dashboard within the specified timeframe every month
- Bachelor Degree
- Outstanding Facilitator and trainer
- Ability to diagnose Root Causes of problems and identify ways of finding solutions to needs without always resorting to a training solution
- Stong organizational skills
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Pipeline