Responsible for perform and enhance Data Quality Control processes for all Revenue Management Advanced Descriptive and Predictive Analytics Tools (LATAM).
Develop analysis capabilities with business focus and enhance control processes.
Business Partner with the functional and technology teams for continues improvements, service delivery, troubleshooting and any data or performance issues.
Scale Data Quality issues with IT and Functional Areas, such as Revenue Management, CCO Analytics, Sales, Marketing and Commercialization across all LatAm Countries.
- System Engineering or Data & Analytics related career.
- 2 to 4 years of experience with SQL, Data Management, Business analytics and reporting.
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, advanced formulas and spreadsheet functions)
- Fluent english lenguage.
- Ability to manage problems from complex to simple
- Strong communication and Story telling
- Influencing and perseverance skills for troubleshooting with stakeholders.
- Operates effectively in matrix relationships across organizational boundaries
- Proficient on creating dynamics Dashboards and Reports at different levels of details using the PepsiCo standards reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Expertice using different source systems of data like SAP/BW, Teradata, EDW, Flat files, etc.
- Experience in the developing, analyzing, interpreting, and managing of a variety of moderately complex data sets.
- Experience working with multifunctional teams.
Job Type: Pipeline