PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Lead the shift maintenance team in his area to follow the implementation of the corrective and preventive maintenance in addition to all other assigned tasks and ensure they all are executed in safe, good and cost-effective manner by Maintenance and Utilities Technicians.
Key Skills/Experience Required – specific education/certification, specific functional experience, language etc NEEDED for the job to tackle.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 2 years industrial experience or Diploma in same major with minimum 5 years industrial experience.
- Hands-on experience in Utilities equipment maintenance, thermal and hydraulic machines, HVAC systems, rotating machines, WWTP, etc. Can lead modifications and small projects as well as activating installations.
- Can read and understand plans, diagrams, layouts and schematic drawings (in the field of qualification).
- Awareness in Machine safety standards as well as basic EHS systems.
- Have Quality and Food Safety QFS systems and policies knowledge.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office as well as basic knowledge in any Maintenance Management software (CMMS), preferably in SAP-PM.
- Analytical thinker with basic knowledge in some Root Cause Analysis (RCA) techniques.
- Has strong interpersonal and leadership skills. A team player with effective collaboration and communications capabilities.
- Has strong Technical-writing and reporting skills. Can draw up technical policies, procedures, long-term plans, preventive maintenance schedules and programmes.
- Has good command of English language (Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Has a basic financial acumen and can track and analyse costs.
- Capable of organizing planned activities. Can evaluate technical capabilities and assign duties.
- Flexible in tolerating changes and accepting new ideas.
- The overall management of Quality, Costs, Service and People with the aid of technicians across all shifts to achieve and maintain the Line availability (Technical Efficiency) & Equipment readiness.
- Execute maintenance plans to maintain the Plant Utilities equipment within given engineering standards.
- Respond to all technical problems within the area of responsibility and making sure proper actions are identified and taken, in addition to supporting other area supervisors if needed.
Job Type: Regular